Calm breeze 3 column

Monday, December 31, 2012

The Christmas gift that wasn't

Two days after Christmas, H came home with a big package from Home Depot. I think I was more excited about that package than I was with my new Kate Spade or my new Galaxy tab. You'll never guess what it is by my level of excitement so I'll cut to the chase. He brought me new toilet seats! One for every toilet in the house! Go ahead and laugh, judge me....I don't care. These new seats are going to make my life so much easier. They actually come off for easy cleaning. That's right...no more working around those razor sharp hinges that rip my gloves and/or cuticles. But the best part is the fact that 2 of them have built in potty seats for little bums. I have always been freaked out at the idea of having potty seats laying around the bathroom when it's time to potty train. Now I don't have to worry about it. No game plan needed!


Now, ever since the "blender incident" of '04 (technically it was a juicer but it still made me cry) H knows that he cannot wrap up householdy things and expect me to jump for joy. His plan worked perfectly though. I love that man!

No comments:

Post a Comment