Calm breeze 3 column

Friday, September 21, 2012

Seven years.....

almost! On the 24th it will be our 7th anniversary. Seven is my lucky number and I'm hoping this will be our lucky year.

To celebrate, we will be meeting our adoption lawyer for the 1st time. We wanted to meet with her and start to build a relationship before we actually need her for finalization. Truth be told, H forgot it was our anniversary and booked the appt. a few weeks ago. He was planning on attending the meeting and then going to play racquetball. He has never forgotten our anniversary before but I know it's because he has so much on his mind. At least he never forgot my birthday (I can't say the same.....) I do kind of like the idea of us starting our 8th year of marriage doing something that is going to help us build our family.

Every year H and I say "Maybe next year we will have a baby". This is the closest we have come....as adoptive parents in waiting. Next year we really might!

No comments:

Post a Comment