Calm breeze 3 column

Thursday, September 6, 2012

A preoccupied mind.

Oatmeal bubbled out of the bowl in the microwave (volcano style)-check. Forgot to shave 1 leg and had to get back in the shower after already lotioning up-check. Underwear inside out-check. Accidentally told a client I loved them (“bye, love you”) –check.

All I can tell you is that I have loads on my mind. It seems to be causing lots of accidents and sleepless nights. How about the weight gain? My diet and exercise routines have not changed. I suppose I could blame it on stress…my anxiety level has probably doubled since my last contact with the agency. A friend suggested I touch base with them today…that I might feel better if I get a pep talk from my Case Worker. The problem is, I don’t know if I want to hear the news that our profile still hasn’t been shown to anyone yet. I can’t believe I am not handling this better after all everything I went through with the fertility treatments.

 I booked my Acupuncturist for next Tuesday. It’s been too long and I know she can help. In the meantime, if I walk right by you on the street, do not be alarmed and please forgive me. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment