Calm breeze 3 column

Friday, September 14, 2012

Ahhhhhh....acupuncture

Why did I stay away so long? I haven't felt this good in months. I have a long way to go to get back to where I was but I had the best sleep last night. H said I didn't even move. I don't recall any bad dreams, either and my patience is back. I am more energetic and not as anxious. The 3 lb weight loss was another positive side effect. Water weight.... sure but who wants to carry water weight around?

I have got to make time for myself....while I still have time. Once there is a baby in the house I may not be able to go to acupuncture or workout like I do now. I'm not naive. I know things are going to change. I'd love to keep it up because it just gives me balance but I'll just have to see. In the meantime, I am going to enjoy every session and work on staying as healthy and centered as possible. If you haven't tried it, i hgihly recommend it! It's not just for infertility anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment