Calm breeze 3 column

Wednesday, November 28, 2012

I hate phone tag

Especially when I am feeling needy. I can't help but think these people are way too busy if they cannot even be reached by phone. I guess don't blame them....I know what it is like to be short staffed and scrambling. (Thanks to an old lady in my department who makes constant mistakes yet refuses to retire and has more vacation time than days in the year.) I do however blame them for their communication (or lack thereof.) Well, I am not going to sit by and let them avoid me or my concerns any longer. I am going to start to get some answers. I am going to ask for a monthly account of who was placed and if and why our profile was not shown.

No one from the agency returned my call yesterday but I did hear from my (former?) CW this morning. I was at work and she left me a message while I was on a business call. I called her back 2 more times and she was not available. I guess I'll be getting my call on Thursday.

The longer this goes on, the more annoyed I am getting. I guess I should take this time to write down what it is I want and outline what I need to say. The problem is, every time I do I get so angry and anxious that I can't think straight. I hope I don't lose my cool. The last thing I want to do is stress out an overworked staff member. Rock....hard place.....me in the middle.

No comments:

Post a Comment